Creedoo Terms & Conditions of Use
If you register on behalf of a business, you represent to Creedoo that you have the authority to bind that business and that your acceptance of this Agreement will be treated as acceptance by that business.
1. Overview of Terms
Creedoo offers services via its website or sub-websites primarily focused on creating presentations, presenting act itself, using the enhanced functionalities that are part of Creedoo software available to the user such as, but not limited to, interaction with audience or remote control of presentation software (sometimes herein referred as "Service"). These terms regulate the provision of all services operated under Sync, s.r.o. website www.creedoo.com and all sub-domains associated with the service.
2. General Terms
Your use of any Service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Creedoo holds the right to update and change these terms at anytime without notice or acceptance by you. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By signing up for the Service you fully accept these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that the Creedoo service contains copyrighted material both electronic and printed media, software, documentation, photos, trade secrets, and other intellectual property. The Service and material are the proprietary property of Creedoo. You agree that you will not store, copy, lease, rent, loan, transfer, transmit, display, or attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Service. You cannot resell Creedoo services unless you are signed up for a reseller plan.
3. Service Terms
Creedoo does not allow the use of pornographic, violent nature material, photos, hate material, content with the sole purpose of causing harm. Creedoo holds the right to suspend and terminate your account at anytime without further notice. You understand that all information, data, photo, content, images, forms, any tools used while using Creedoo services are the sole responsibility of the person from which registered for the service or the content originated. Creedoo is in not responsible for any content you uploaded, posted, transmitted to the Creedoo servers.
It is the users responsibility to always secure and backup their own files, images, photos, content and any related content uploaded by the user. Creedoo is not responsible for any lost data, broken content, images, photos and created contend using Creedoo services.
As a condition of use, and the licenses granted to you herein, you agree to the following:
- Certain components of the Service permit or require you to open an account (including setting up a password) and possibly billing information. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify Creedoo immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. If your account is a single user account, you must not knowingly allow others to use your account or password.
- You must not use the Service to harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate anyone.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, publicly perform, or otherwise make available any content that violates the copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy, or other rights of third parties. You must comply with all intellectual property and other laws applicable to your use of the Service.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links," or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not violate any laws applicable to your use of the Service (including but not limited to intellectual property laws).
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Creedoo provides trial period of our services so you can try before you pay to see if our service fits your needs. Such free trials are limited to one-per-user. Users must not fraudulently obtain (or attempt to obtain) additional trial periods beyond this single term of free trial.
- All entities using the Creedoo software for business purpose should obtain a business license described in Creedoo pricing and shall not use other forms of paid licenses.
- Creedoo reserves a right from time to time to send you the informative emails or notification emails about you license.
4. Third-Party Content
Creedoo gives you the option, when creating or editing a presentation, to search for and insert third party content, such as images, into your presentation. Such third party content is subject to certain license terms. Some license terms may limit the manner in which you are permitted to share content with others, or to allow re-use of a presentation. You agree to review and comply with the license terms applicable to any third party content in a presentation.
5. Payment, Cancelation and Termination of Subscription
You agree to pay the then-current fee for the account type you have selected. The current fee for the account type you have selected will automatically and immediately be charged to your payment instrument or account on the date your free trial expires. Fees charged for one account type may not be credited towards other account types. Payment for subscriptions is non-refundable.
If you fail to prolong the subscription your content created by using Creedoo will become non-editable with only available option to preview it. You will have the option of deleting the created content (presentations). Creedoo reserves the right to cancel the account of any user who attempts to fraudulently obtain Creedoo educational pricing.
6. Creedoo's Intellectual Property
As a user of the Creedoo Service we grant to you a non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license, revocable at any time at Creedoo's sole discretion. As a user we also grant you to use the Creedoo name and the Creedoo logo, unaltered, unmodified, and as it appears on the www.creedoo.com website solely for the purpose of truthfully referring to Creedoo.
7. Breech of this Agreement
You agree that Creedoo may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your account, your access to the Service, and/or block your future access to the Service, without providing a refund of any subscription fees. By way of example, but not by way of limitation, we may terminate your account if we determine that you have violated this Agreement or other agreements or guidelines that may be associated with your use of the Service.
If Creedoo takes any legal action against you as a result of your breach of this Agreement, Creedoo will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorney's fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Creedoo.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
Creedoo assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. This website is provided "as is" and "as available" with any and all faults and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement. Creedoo does not warrant that the website or content therein are error-free or will be uninterrupted or will function to meet your requirements. User is responsible to back up all content created using the service. Creedoo does not bear any responsibility about storage of content created using Creedoo services on Creedoo's servers.
Any material, information, or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system and/or loss of data that result from the download of such material. No advice, representation or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Creedoo, the Creedoo affiliates, or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the agreement.
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall Creedoo be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, denials of service (including computer crashes), business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use our website, services or content created using Creedoo services, or any downloaded content, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort, or otherwise), even if Creedoo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Creedoo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of and access to the our website and services, your violation of these terms and conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, including but not limited to claims of: infringement of third party intellectual property rights or rights of privacy and publicity, claims of defamation, as well as your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovak Republic.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you would like to contact Creedoo for any other reason, contact us at www.creedoo.com/contact.